The vicious cycle
Everyone knows the struggle; it is very real. You want (read: NEED) a dog but you are too rational. You know that it wouldn’t be fair for the dog to have both a dog and your current lifestyle. Up until now you are just caught in the vicious cycle:
Fear not, you are not alone in this struggle:
- BuzzFeed has many articles about this struggle (Caution: HEAPS of cute dog pics)
- It isn’t an Australia thing; Hexjam is covering it from the UK
- Bustle looks at alternatives for us but it isn’t the same!
CanYa to the rescue!
If you are sick of this cycle then look to CanYa. CanYa is the local services app that is empowering local providers; and more importantly, empowering you to get a dog! CanYa is currently servicing the following categories:
CanYa will connect you to trusted local providers that will allow you to maintain your independent lifestyle without breaking the bank. No more feeling guilty about going away for the weekend because Doggy McDogFace (I assume that is the name of your dog) will be looked after!
How does it work?
- Download Australia’s best app for hiring local providers (for FREE)
- Search through the category you want and find the provider you want to hire (you can bias quality, price, availability, reviews etc)
- Connect with them in-app (messaging and calling) to discuss Doggy McDogFace
- Hire them and continue living your awesome life!
Sound too good to be true?
Kiara is CanYa’s Provider of the Week; she is the answer to your prayers!
Kiara has 2 years of experience sitting dogs of all sizes. She found CanYa through Social Media and hasn’t looked back. During her time in the app she has minded:
- Guinea Pigs
- Bearded Dragons (her FAVOURITE!)