Getting back into your rhythm
We have recently been blessed with several long weekends and public holidays. These are excellent times to see family, overfeed the kids on chocolate or to get away.
Unfortunately time is the commodity that we never have enough of. Life takes the front seat and we get dragged along willingly or not.
Especially with this time of the year, people notoriously tend to fall out of good habits they created before Easter. Long weekends will do that to you. Whether it’s what you actually get up to over the weekend or the fact that it compresses your workload during the week. All of a sudden you’ve got hours worth of chores to do.
When was the last time you swept under the couch?
Naturally with all of this commotion the little things get missed. The garage needs to be cleaned out, the spring clean never happened and you suspect there is a small army of dust bunnies about to run rampant from under your furniture and you are not prepared!
“But I don’t have time, between X, Y & Z I’m a busy bee!” – You.
Say hello to CanYa – Australia’s best way to hire local services! We are, once again here to save the day and defend from the dust bunnies! Leave stress and tedious jobs behind and focus on the important things, we have you covered.
The process is simple:
- Download CanYa; the best way to find trustworthy cleaners
- Have a look around your area for “Cleaners” (there are categories for house, office, car, graffiti, carpet, high pressure etc)
- You can Broadcast a job to the entire crowd or select the cleaner that you want (you can bias Rating, Price or Availability)
- Live the good life not needing to clean on your days off!
One of Darwin’s best cleaners
Want and inside tip for one of the best cleaners in Darwin? No worries, meet Lisa:
Lisa is an amazing example of something using multiple talents on CanYa. Primarily a transition teacher, she also provides services for tutoring, babysitting and most importantly cleaning!
“I am energetic, friendly person with lots of patience!” – Lisa’s CanYa profile.
This goes without saying, however if you are a parent with young humans that are masters at making messes and headaches – Lisa will teach, clean and look after them for you!
CanYa makes hiring Lisa simple:
- You search for her in the “cleaner” category (or skip the hassle and use this link)
- You ask for a quote by including a description of the work and some pictures
- You chat (message and calling) in-app
- Once the job is done you pay with the tap of a button
- Review each other to keep the CanYa Community honest!