Since the pre-sale in mid October 2017, the CanYa team have been working furiously to deliver the promised CanYa platform in line with our road map. The team has been able to form a number of high level partnerships with some of the best blockchain platforms on the market today.
These partnerships include the Trust Wallet, Digix, Indorse, Madana & Qiibee. Working and integrating with these platforms will significantly reduce our development costs and increase our viral marketing capability.
CAN ICO – Only raising the ETH we actually need!
With the strategic partnerships that we have gained, our post-ICO costs have been significantly reduced; we can simply integrate the existing partner technology/platforms and not develop them ourselves.
Additionally, the Ether price has increased significantly since August and we need commensurately less Ether to roll out our roadmap.
Because of these savings, an increased Ether price and ongoing engagement with the CanYa community, we have reconsidered how much ETH we truly need to raise and have decided to halve the public sale ETH amount.
We will do this by doubling the ETH:CAN conversion for all pre-sale/ICO participants.
- All existing CAN ICO participants with simply get their amount of CAN doubled (via an airdrop of CAN tokens – everyone will be emailed to coordinate the remaining disbursement at when the ICO concludes)
- All future CAN ICO participants will get twice as much bang for their buck!
To burn or to ice unsold tokens?
We have an incredibly engaged CanYaCoin Community that are encouraged to ask us the hard questions. We pride ourselves on continually assessing the cryptocurrency landscape and changing ICO environment and we want to maintain as progressive as possible. Our community kept asking us what we were going to do with unsold CAN tokens, so our answer is as follows.
- 30% of CAN tokens will go back to the community (via the Rewards Pool)
- 30% will go back to CanYa (to be ‘iced‘)
- 30% will be burnt forever
- The final 10% will go to the CanYa charity pool! Redistribute platform fees to those most in need.
As much as we would like to include the entire crypto-community in the CAN ICO, we have been advised by our legal teams (both in Australia and USA) that we cannot allow participation from U.S citizens unless they qualify as ‘accredited investors‘.
Guidance on U.S Accredited Investors can be found at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission website. There are reputable legal entities like VerifyInvestor.com (or similar) that will provide evidence of your Accredited Investor status.
All U.S. IP address will be blocked on our CAN ICO sale page except for the approved Accredited Investors that were whitelisted by the Support Team. Apply to be recognised as a U.S Accredited Investor at email@example.com.
The latest update the to CanYaCoin KYC can be found at ‘Important update to our KYC‘.
Participation of 10ETH or less will not require KYC. This will remove a huge barrier of participation for the everyday CanYa supporter whilst still allowing us to protect the integrity of the CAN ICO by KYC verifying participants with larger amounts of ETH.
Participating in an Initial Coin Offering is daunting for your first time and can feel like the Wild West. We have tried to make this as easy as possible for our Community by creating instructional (how-to) guides.
If there is something that is not covered well enough in these guides or you have any doubts, please reach out to our community and team on the CanYaCoin Community Telegram Channel.
The CanYa Dolphin Tier will remain live until the CAN ICO public sale begins on 26 November 2017. To capitalise on the 40% bonus and get immediate access to the CAN ICO, apply to become a CanYa Dolphin at dolphins.canya.io.
We have over 200 approved CanYa Dolphins that are already sharing the love of CanYa and participating in the CAN ICO. To see some of the successful CanYa Dolphins have a look at community.canya.io.
For all the latest news and updates follow us here:
- Contribute to the CanYaCoin ICO here: https://sale.canya.io
- Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/canyacoin
- Telegram Community: https://t.me/CanYaCommunity
- Website: https://canya.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/canyacoin
- LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/company/canya
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CanYaCoin/
- Hello World Blog: CanYaCoin – An ICO with a mature product, not a hopeful idea