After two months of hard work the CanYa team are happy to announce that Bountysource has been completely refreshed as step 1 of the exciting road map ahead. Along with the UI/UX refresh a number of fundamental behind the scenes issues have been improved and introduced to truly reclaim the crown as the biggest and best source for posting and completing coding bounties!
The core functionality of the platform has remained the same. However, huge efforts have been made to improve the user experience of the website by doing the following:
- Actively clearing the cashout backlog, the majority of customers will now have their cashouts
- Future PayPal cashouts should be processed within 48hrs
- Existing support tickets cleared and a commitment in place to answer future tickets within 1 business day
- 7 full time developers put on the team to reinvigorate platform and start executing new road map.
- New & modern UI/UX
With clients such as IBM, Facebook and Ripple already using the platform, Bountysource has huge industry backing and immense potential. Moving forward, it is hoped that the changes made both re-engage the 47,000 registered users as well as offering more flexibility to complete bounties for companies and programmers alike .
You can follow the progress of our updates in real-time on the Bountysource github: https://github.com/bountysource/core/issues.
So what’s next?
The CanYa team have huge plans ahead for Bountysource. Phase 1 is now complete and the team are now well and truly working in Phase 2. Our crypto portal is also underway which we are particularly excited about!
- Stand up dev & customer support team
- Fix outstanding critical bugs and support ticket backlog
- Refresh the platform UI/UX
- Fix remaining issues
- Begin design and foundation work on cryptocurrency portal (Crypto bounties and smart contracting audits etc)
- Integrate $CAN as a payment option
- ‘Bountysource teams’ integration (collaborative bounty hunters)
- Personalised profiles that can be cross ported to CanYa
Phase 3 & beyond:
- Release crypto portal – crypto project bounties, smart contract auditing and much more (powered by the $CAN token) – Huge opportunity!
- ‘Bountysource hire’ – ability to hire developers for short term contracts (ideal for development sprints)
- Security bounties added
Bountysource has an incredibly strong brand name throughout the open source and development community. This identity and vision allowed it to grow the user-base to 48,000 passionate developers. CanYa is pushing this vision forward and adding a suite of new features to grow the platform’s use case into the future.
The move into crypto based bounties and audits is particularly exciting. This will make Bountysource a true cornerstone of the blockchain & ICO development process. This side of Bountysource will also be powered by the $CAN token to further its use case, real world application and volume. These are exciting times for Bountysource and CanYa and we are looking forward to having you all along for the journey!
For all the latest news and updates follow us here:
- CanYa Discord Community Channel: https://discord.gg/CanYaCoin
- Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/canyacoin
- Telegram Community: https://t.me/CanYaCommunity
- Website: https://canya.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/canyacoin
- LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/company/canya
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CanYaCoin/