Asia-Pacific Ethereum Meet-Up
The event, which will be held in Thailand, is a meeting of the brightest minds in the Ethereum community including but not limited to Vitalik Buterin and core Ethereum project developers.
Also present will be:
- Managing Director of OmiseGo Vansa Chatikavanij
- OMG Plasma Researcher David Knott
- Head of Research at Alpha, Shisen Luo
- Core Developer of MakerDAO, Niklas Kungel; and,
- a host of other blockchain luminaries.
The meet-up is designed to promote technology exchange between Ethereum developers and community members, as well as an opportunity to get to know more about local Ethereum-based projects.
The event covers Ethereum-based technology training, use-case discussion, and development updates of various Asia-specific Ethereum communities.
This is an opportunity to hear about the progress of other projects in our corner of the world, but it is also a great platform for CanYa to update the community on the great strides we are making; specifically with the purchase of Bountysource, uPort secure sign-in’s, the CanYa bot, and our platform search engine.
In addition to the programming talent that will be in the room, it will also play host to noted investors in the region, and enterprise representatives in the blockchain space. It is certain to be a beneficial trip, and we will update in the coming days about what we have learned.
For all the latest news and updates follow us here:
- CanYa Discord Community Channel: https://discord.gg/CanYaCoin
- Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/canyacoin
- Telegram Community: https://t.me/CanYaCommunity
- Website: https://canya.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/canyacoin
- LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/company/canya
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CanYaCoin/